Reservations and On-site bookings:
- Redemption period is on December 24, 2023.
- Dinner will start from 6:30 PM to 09:00 PM
o Registration will start at 5PM
- Reservations can be made on-site and on www.manilaoceanpark.com.
- Bookings will be accepted via online, phone-ins and walk-in channels.
- Guests shall provide all required details for processing their booking and payment.
o Name of the Guests (all participating guests)
o Contact details – Telephone / Mobile Number, E-mail ID
- Bookings online shall be confirmed upon receipt of 100 % payment for the number of persons booked.
- Seats will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis.
- Booking is NOT RECOMMENDED for GUEST with HEALTH PROBLEMS (i.e. Breathing/lung problems,
fever, dry cough, and such that may be harmful to the guest as well as other guests).
- Aqua Dining Christmas Eve Dinner Under the Sea voucher includes:
a. Table assignment at the following zones:
i. Premium – tables closest to aquarium tanks
b. Buffer dinner ticket
c. Christmas Eve Mass
d. Aqua Santa Underwater Appearance
e. Christmas Gifts for kids
f. Christmas Photo Booth
g. Santa Meet & Greet
h. Kids Play Area w/ pre made balloon arts
i. Christmas Chorale Performance
- Event will be held at: Manila Ocean Park Oceanarium.
- Selling period is from November 8, 2023 to December 24, 2023.
- Redemption period is December 24,2023.
- Dinner will start from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
a. Registration will start at 5PM
- Voucher is available for purchase at Makan Makan Asian Food Village, Manila Ocean Park’s website
and Reservations Office.
- Advance reservation is required. Venue can only accommodate 200 persons maximum. Walk-ins are
subject to seat availability.
* Premium Voucher : PHP 2,200 net/person
* Classic Voucher : PHP 1,999 net/person
o Children two (2) feet and below are free of charge not by age. Children above two (2)
feet must purchase a dinner voucher. Price is inclusive of taxes.
- Same-day cancellation and no-show on the said event shall forfeit the voucher. No refund for unused
- For inquiries and reservation, please call (+63) 956 886 9713 or send an email to
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift as long as authorization letter from the one who
purchased the voucher and one valid ID from the one who will use the voucher are provided upon
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of
the promotional discount, or the discount provided under Expanded Senior Citizen Act of 2010,
whichever is higher.
- Aqua Dining Christmas Eve Dinner Under the Sea voucher is valid for dine-in only.
- Guest must present the Aqua Dining Christmas Eve Dinner Under the Sea voucher and a valid ID upon redemption.
- Not valid for wines and liquors.
- One voucher is good for one person.
- The voucher is transferable and may be given as a gift as long as an authorization letter from the one who purchased the voucher and one valid ID from the one who will use the voucher is provided upon redemption.
- This is a “Book & Buy’ event.
REFUND POLICY shall apply as follows:
Since the event has been scheduled with limited seat availability, NO REFUND POLICY shall apply.
- NO REFUND request shall be entertained for NO SHOWs.
- If the event is canceled due to the following reasons, paying guest will be given the option to consume the amount paid at a later date:
o Force Majeure,
o Ban of the event following orders released by LGU or national government agencies.
To Our Guests,
Management would like to give you a safe and enjoyable experience with Aqua Dining Christmas Eve Dinner Under the Sea. With this, we would like to ask for your help to make this happen.
- All guests are subject to all the policies and guidelines set forth by OFPPI.
- Wait for assistance to be seated.
- NO GUEST with HEALTH ISSUES shall be allowed. Such health issues include breathing/lung problems,
asthma, and any of such that may be harmful to the guest and other guests.
- OFPPI will not be liable for any lost or stolen personal items belonging to the guests.
- OFPPI will not be liable for any injury due to negligence.
- OFPPI will not be liable for delays in service due to late arrival and reserves the right to release the
table for waiting guests.
- Bags and other items may be subject to the security check at the point of admission to the park. Thus,
OFPPI reserves the right not to allow any of the items listed below to be brought into the park:
- Firearms, dangerous weapons, and prohibited drugs will not be allowed inside the park for any reason
- As a gesture to other guests, guests are requested not to have obscenities or lewd gestures. Likewise,
no running, horse playing, pushing, dunking, shoulder riding, or other inappropriate behavior shall be
- OFPPI reserves the right to ask the guest to leave the park without refund for failure to comply with
any of the park rules, for unsafe, illegal, or offensive behavior, to ensure safety, security or order.
- These bookings should not be availed in conjunction with any other promo or discount.