Discover and explore array of exciting, enticing, and enriching 8 ocean-mazing attractions packed with fun adventure and learning.
- Voucher is valid for one (1) person only
- Enter the venue by presenting your CHRISTMAS SEASON ONLINE DISCOUNT voucher (with QR code)
at the entrance gate of every attraction
- Ticket is valid only on the specified date of redemption
- Ticket is subject to Manila Ocean Park’s Ticket Terms and Conditions
- Price is net of all taxes
- Promo period is from NOVEMBER 1, 2023 TO JANUARY 14, 2024
- Voucher validity is from NOVEMBER 16, 2023 TO JANUARY 15, 2024. (Voucher can be used on the next day after purchase)
- Promo is available at Manila Ocean Park’s website only
- Promo is valid for adults and children. Children 2 feet and below are free of charge.
- Manila Ocean Park reserves the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice, and without refund, liability or compensation, to change the operating hours of any attraction or show, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to a facility and/or suspend or cancel any entertainment program if we consider that the circumstances so require. with prior approval of DTI
- Unvisited attractions that are part of the promo will not be subject to any cash refund.
- REFUND POLICY shall apply as follows:
- If the event is canceled due to the following reasons, paying guest will be given the option to use the voucher at a later date:
- Force Majeure,
- Ban of the event following orders released by LGU or national government agencies.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount, or the discount provided under the expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher
|List of Attractions|
|Trails to Antarctica - Penguin Exhibit||View Details|
|Trails to Antarctica - Christmas Village||View Details|
|World of Creepy Crawlies||View Details|
|Jellies Dancing - Sea Fairies||View Details|
|Super Toy Collection||View Details|
|Sea Lion Show||View Details|
|All Star Bird Show||View Details|
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-179311 Series of 2023
Park Rules & Guidelines
To Our Guests,
Management would like to give you a safe and enjoyable experience at Manila Ocean Park. With this, we would like to ask for your help to make this happen.
- All guests entering the park are subject to all the policies and guidelines set forth by Manila Ocean Park and IATF-EID
- NO GUEST with HEALTH ISSUES shall be allowed. Such health issues include breathing/lung problems, asthma, and any of such that may be harmful to the guest and other guests.
- Entry into the park is only possible with a valid ticket. Guests must be able to present their tickets upon request.
- Children below twelve (12) years of age MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please do not leave your children unattended.
- Only children two (2) feet and below are free of charge.
- The guest hereby consents to any search for prohibited items including, but not limited to, weapons, controlled, dangerous, and illegal substances.
- Manila Ocean Park reserves the right to prohibit any of the following inside the park:
- As a courtesy to fellow park goers, guests are requested to maintain proper decorum and refrain from conducting obscene or lewd gestures within Park premises. Likewise, running, horseplay, pushing, and other inappropriate behaviors shall be prohibited.
- Manila Ocean Park will not be liable for any lost or stolen personal items belonging to the guests.
- Manila Ocean Park shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or injury suffered by the Guest while inside the Park as a result of the act or omission of a third party. Neither shall Manila Ocean Park be held responsible or liable for any damage or injury suffered by the Guest while inside the Park as a result of his or her own fault, negligence, or failure to comply with the Park’s rules and regulations.
- As a gesture to other guests, guests are requested not to have obscenities or lewd gestures. Likewise, no running, horse playing, pushing, dunking, shoulder riding, or other inappropriate behavior shall be allowed.
- Manila Ocean Park reserves the right, without refund, liability, or compensation, to deny admission or remove any person from the Park for any reason, including non-compliance with the Park terms and conditions.
- For the health and safety of our animals, flash photography, touching, feeding, or grabbing are strictly prohibited. Guests may only touch and feed the animals in designated feeding areas under the direct supervision of the Manila Ocean Park staff.
- Manila Ocean Park reserves the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice, and without refund, liability or compensation, to change the operating hours of any attraction or show, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to a facility and/or suspend or cancel any entertainment program if we consider the circumstances so require.
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- The ticket is valid for one (1) admission with no right of re-entry. It is valid only on the date indicated and for the attractions stated.
- Entry will be refused, without refund, liability, or compensation, if the ticket has already been scanned or found to be tampered, counterfeited, or not purchased from Manila Ocean Park or its authorized sellers. Manila Ocean Park may deny entry, without refund, liability, or compensation, if the ticket is torn, damaged, or defaced in any way.
- The Guest is personally responsible for the safekeeping of the ticket and QR code. Manila Ocean Park will not replace lost, duplicated, or stolen tickets. It is the responsibility of the buyer to protect their voucher from loss or theft; Manila Ocean Park is not responsible for any lost, duplicate, or stolen ticket(s).
- The ticket has no cash value and is not refundable. It may not be sold, bartered, nor exchanged for goods, services, or benefits. No refunds for any unutilized or lost tickets.
- Duplicating, reprinting, or reselling of tickets, whether online or otherwise, is strictly prohibited and will cause the ticket’s immediate cancellation. Violators will be subject to legal liability.
- The guest must adhere to Park rules and regulations and follow all instructions at the Park.
- Manila Ocean Park reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice and without refund, liability, or compensation, to change to operating hours of any attraction or show, close the park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to a facility, and/or suspend or cancel any entertainment program if the circumstances so require.
- The ticket is subject to Manila Ocean Park’s Ticket Terms and Conditions.