Park Rules & Guidelines
To Our Guests,
Management would like to give you a safe and enjoyable experience at Manila Ocean Park. With this, we would like to ask for your help to make this happen.
- All guests entering the park are subject to all the policies and guidelines set forth by Manila Ocean Park and IATF-EID
- NO GUEST with HEALTH ISSUES shall be allowed. Such health issues include breathing/lung problems, asthma, and any of such that may be harmful to the guest and other guests.
- Entry into the park is only possible with a valid ticket. Guests must be able to present their tickets upon request.
- Children below twelve (12) years of age MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please do not leave your children unattended.
- Only children two (2) feet and below are free of charge.
- The guest hereby consents to any search for prohibited items including, but not limited to, weapons, controlled, dangerous, and illegal substances.
- Manila Ocean Park reserves the right to prohibit any of the following inside the park:
- As a courtesy to fellow park goers, guests are requested to maintain proper decorum and refrain from conducting obscene or lewd gestures within Park premises. Likewise, running, horseplay, pushing, and other inappropriate behaviors shall be prohibited.
- Manila Ocean Park will not be liable for any lost or stolen personal items belonging to the guests.
- Manila Ocean Park shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or injury suffered by the Guest while inside the Park as a result of the act or omission of a third party. Neither shall Manila Ocean Park be held responsible or liable for any damage or injury suffered by the Guest while inside the Park as a result of his or her own fault, negligence, or failure to comply with the Park’s rules and regulations.
- As a gesture to other guests, guests are requested not to have obscenities or lewd gestures. Likewise, no running, horse playing, pushing, dunking, shoulder riding, or other inappropriate behavior shall be allowed.
- Manila Ocean Park reserves the right, without refund, liability, or compensation, to deny admission or remove any person from the Park for any reason, including non-compliance with the Park terms and conditions.
- For the health and safety of our animals, flash photography, touching, feeding, or grabbing are strictly prohibited. Guests may only touch and feed the animals in designated feeding areas under the direct supervision of the Manila Ocean Park staff.
- Manila Ocean Park reserves the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, without prior notice, and without refund, liability or compensation, to change the operating hours of any attraction or show, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to a facility and/or suspend or cancel any entertainment program if we consider the circumstances so require.