Terms & Conditions
INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE
While every effort is made to update the information contained on this Website, neither COPI nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any pricing information, research information, data and/or content contained on the Website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the Website. COPI reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this Website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. Reliance on the information contained on this Website is at at your own risk. If you find any error or omission at this site, please notify us immediately.
The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this Website are all registered and unregistered trademarks of COPI or its subsidiaries, partners, vendors or licensors. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of COPI.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of COPI and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. If you use these links, you will leave this website. No hypertext links shall be created from any Website controlled by you or otherwise to this Website without the express prior written permission of COPI.
Website is not available to users under the age of 18, outside the demographic target, or to any members previously banned by COPI. Users are allowed only one active account. Breaching these conditions would result in immediate account termination.
COPI, on occasion, will offer its members promotions. In connection with these promotions, any user that receives Rewards (prizes, credits, gift cards, coupons or other benefits) from COPI through the use of multiple accounts, email addresses, falsified information or fraudulent conduct, shall forfeit any Rewards gained through such activity and may be liable for civil and/or criminal penalties by law.
By using the COPI Website, you acknowledge that you are of legal age and not barred from receiving services under the laws of the Republic of the Philippines or other applicable jurisdiction. You agree to provide true and accurate information about yourself when requested by COPI Website. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, COPI has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse future use of its services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and accept all responsibility for activities that occur under your account.
CANCELLATION DUE TO ERRORS
COPI has the right to cancel an order at anytime due to typographical or unforeseen errors that result in the product(s) on the site being listed inaccurately (having the wrong price or descriptions etc.). In the event of cancellation and payment for the order has been received, COPI shall issue a full refund without interest for the product in the amount in question.
You further agree not to use the Website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law, and you hereby agree to indemnify COPI against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which COPI or any third party may suffer by reason of your use, directly or indirectly, use of the Website to send or post any such message or material.
COPI makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the Website, the information contained on the Website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
COPI shall not be responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability/ies for any and all loss/es, liability/ies, damage/s (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury/ies or expense/s of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), along with result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the Website, any information contained on the Website, you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither COPI nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any and all loss/es, liability/ies, damage/s (whether direct or consequential), personal injury/ies or expense/s of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
User agrees to hold free and harmless COPI, its employees, directors, officers, stockholders, suppliers, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and legal partners) from any and all claim/s, demand/s, losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to user’s membership account due negligent or wrongful conduct.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
COPI does not make any warranty or representation that information on the Website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction (other than the Republic of the Philippines). By accessing the Website, you warrant and represent to COPI that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the Website.
- Entire Agreement . These Website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and COPI in relation to your use of the Website. Neither you nor COPI shall be bound by any express or implied representation, warranty, or promise not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated, these Website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and COPI in respect of your use of the Website.
- Alteration . COPI may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the Website from time to time, you shall be bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the current version each time you visit the Website.
- Conflict . Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these Website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the Website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the Website.
- Waiver . No indulgence or extension of time which either you or COPI may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of, whether by law or otherwise, or limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- Cession . COPI shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate any or all of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
- Severability . All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non-script and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Applicable laws . Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of the Philippines in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the Website, or any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- Manila Ocean Park reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule due to technical maintenance, special events, inclement weather and acts of God as it deems necessary for guests’ safety and service improvement.
These terms and conditions are applicable upon access to the COPI Website and/or upon complete registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any of them, may be modified or terminated by COPI without notice at any time for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights and Trademarks, Disclaimer, Claims, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification, Applicable Laws, Arbitration and General, shall survive any termination.
Neither COPI nor you shall be responsible for damages or for delays or failure in performance resulting from acts or occurrences beyond its or your reasonable control, including, without limitation: fire, lightning, explosion, power surge or failure, water, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion or acts of civil or military authorities or public enemies; any law, order, regulation, ordinance or requirement of any government or legal body or any representative of any such government or legal body; or labor unrest, including, without limitation, strikes, slowdowns, picketing or boycotts; inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, or acts or omissions of other common carriers.
ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of information on this website, we are not responsible if the information that we make available on this website is inaccurate, outdated or incomplete. Any reliance upon the material on this website shall be at your own risk. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor any changes to the material and the information contained on this website.
COPI may make modifications or changes to the site or the information, materials, products and services described in this site at any time, for any reason whatsoever. COPI shall not be responsible for and need not honor typographical or pricing errors on the site.
COPI reserves the right to refuse or cancel orders at any time, including but not limited to parties with insufficient or invalid billing and shipping information, orders that contain incorrect prices or product descriptions, orders in which COPI believes the customer has violated applicable laws, and orders that COPI believes are harmful to COPI or its affiliated companies. Parties with refused or cancelled orders will be notified as to the reason for such refusal or cancellation. COPI also reserves the right to limit the number of items purchased or orders placed through the site.
You assume the sole risk of making use or relying on the information, materials, products, and services available on this site. COPI makes no representations about the suitability, completeness, timeliness, reliability, legality in your jurisdiction, or accuracy of the information, materials, products, and services described or contained in this site for any purpose. All information, materials, products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantibility, fitness for a particular purpose, tile and noninfringement.
In no event shall COPI be liable for any indirect, punitive, consequential, incidental, or special damages arising out of or connected with the use of this site or with the delay or inability to use this site, of any information, materials, products, and services obtained through this site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this site, whether such damages are based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if COPI has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, your sole remedy for any liability related to the use of this site shall be limited to the amount you paid in connection with the subject matter in dispute.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
COPI may make changes to this Policy periodically. COPI will notify you of substantial changes to this Policy either by posting a prominent announcement on this site and/or by sending a message to the e-mail address you have provided COPI as contained within your user settings.